Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been Tagged....Keepin it Real

Ok so I was asked to "keep it real" and show these rooms in my house as is no cleaning so here goes. Don't be freaked out too much. The Fridge is above. Oh that is scary! Guess I should clean it out!


What my kids are doing now. Keiton is being harassed by Marlie as always the others are at school. They really do love each other :)

my favorite shoes I go no where without my flip-flops...... Yes I'm a true Arizonian!

A bathroom in my house

My favorite room, the only room my kids are off limits too!
And yes the laundry room this is called keeping it real! I hope no one has a heart attack it is laundry day today, and Marlie is helping me, but that's what it looks like right now! Wow I feel liberated after that! Thanks Lindsey!


2 comments:

Krysta said...

Good job on "Keepin it Real". Everyone with kids has their laundry room look like that some time. Mine would have been Tuesday night this week when we got back into town, but what was even worse than that was my kitchen...yuck! I just barely got done tackling it. Then I decide to make cookies and Queso...why???

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yah! I am so glad you did that! See it wasn't so bad was it! Don't hate me for tagging you!