Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Hate Stupid Organizations

Ok so I was listening to the news last night and I was freaked out about the latest CRAP from PETA. If your not familar with this organization it is people for the ethical treatment of animals, or as Jason and I say people who enjoy eating tasty animals. Any who so I'm listening to the news and I hear ice cream made with human breast milk? WHAT......yes peta wants Ben and Jerry's to start making their ice cream with human breast milk, because milking the cow is to stressful on it. Ben and Jerry's declined this offer stating it will stick to cow's milk. Thank you! WHAT THE HELL is wrong with thoes freakin morons?(exuse my language) I mean I'm all for not abusing animals but come on their freakin dairy cows thats what their intended for, not people and obviously who ever came up with this has never breast fed becuse they would know that a human can't even pump a gallon of milk a day(with few exceptions being my sister whos nickname when nursing is dairy cow) when cows can make something like 15 gallons a day.
Plus do the idiots know that breast milk is a bodily fluid and is diseased riddled as blood, and all other bodily fluids! What is this world coming to when there are people worried about stupid cows. There are starving, and sick people all over the world and their worried about the damn cows! That's why I hate hollywood actors majority of them belong to peta! Anyway I'll come off my soap box and calm down now. If I offended anyone I apologize but after all this is my blog! Now I need a diet Coke! That's my drug of choice:)

2 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is really stupied do they want Ben and Jerry's to go out of business? I mean really who would go and buy ice cream made from breast milk? That is gross!!

By the way you better play my little activity!

Krysta said...

I would stop eating ice cream all together if that were to be the case! Disgusting!!!

Coke is my drug of choice. I would go INSANE with out it!!!