| Well I did it! My sis-in-law keeps telling me I need to start a blog and I keep telling her no, that is for lame mormon women who need something better to do with their time. Well she was here this weekend and I decided I would start one only mine will be what it is really like to have 4 kids and a husband. No sugar coating on this blog so here we go. WARNING things on this blog may not be suitable for clean freaks, control freaks, people with severe cases of OCD, or any other disorder similar to the ones named!!!! : o Welcome one and all. |
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Tonya This is For You!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, it's about time you joined in all the fun!! I'm excited to read about your daily adventures and hear about real life with 5 kids, haha!
Yah! I am so glad you started blogging! I was checking out Tonya's blog and saw that you guys finally joined in! I am excited to keep checking back!
I'm so glad you're blogging! I can't wait to hear about "real life" from Angie Blake! I should be a little more "real" on my blog...I don't want to scare anyone away!!! :) Blogging is great way to "moom vent" and stay in touch, plus keep a journal of your crazy life and those good, but obnoxious things kids do.
Here's our blog: themoesfamilyintexas.blogspot.com
That was supposed to be "mom vent" not "moom vent"!
Post a Comment