Monday, September 8, 2008

HUSBANDS!!! Who'd Have'em???

So Jason has decided to make a HUGE career change. After 6 years of owning his own business, the slumping economy, and wanting a change has made him decide to take a new route in his career. Great i'm all for it, just bring me the $$$ and do what you want, but please don't drive me crazy in the process!!! If you know my husband you know that his middle name should be PROCRASTINATION-UNORGANIZATION! I know he doesn't belong to the Blake family. Jacque had to have adopted him, or found him somewhere. Anyway he has a confrence to attend on Friday in North Carolina he has only know about this for 2 MONTHS! So last night he decides he should buy his airline ticket, for THIS FRIDAY!!! The airlines sure love people like him, so last night he was going crazy trying to firgure out what to do, becuase his other middle name should be CHEAP. So 2 days ago it would of cost him 300.00 but becuase that darn middle name of his held true I had to pay 500.00!!! YES 200.00 more than the same ticket 2 days ago. Not only that, but before he would finally buy the thing at 11:30pm last night as I was trying to sleep he kept coming upstairs and asking me "should I buy it or not?" I mean COME ON what kind of question is that and would you please leave me alone I am trying to sleep! Then he said "come on just come help me I've never done this online I need you to tell me if I am doing this right" WHAT? Just follow the directions on the screen and you can't go wrong!! I'm Trying to sleep! Finally after much annoyance on his part, I finally got out of bed and did it for him . Needless to say, he would be lost without me thats why he is required to wear this button where ever he goes!!! I still love him but he can be needy, so really like I always say "Yes I have 5 children!

4 comments:

Krysta said...

That is hilarious!!! Can I ever read your blog with out bustin' a gut from my laughter!?! I had forgotten all of those things about him...so true...how do you do it??? :)

Tonya said...

Sorry about the 500 bucks, that really stinks, but hopefully it will be worth it! Where'd you get that button??

angie said...

He sure looks happy to be wearing that

Beth Curtis said...

oh my gosh, that was the funniest post ever! I was reading it to Brandon and cracking up! Boys will be boys.