Thursday, September 11, 2008

Balloons in Heaven???


I truly started this blog to try and keep somewhat of a journal since I never write in one. My kids always say the funniest things and I always think to myself I will remeber that. Well um....wrong. So today I had one of thoes moments I want to remeber so I'm going to blog it down. I was at the grocery store with Marlie and the lady in the floral department asked her if she wanted a balloon, of course she did. So as we were walking out to the car I reminded her to hold on tight to the balloon so it would not float away and she said "yes I am, Jesus already has lots of balloons so he doesn't need this one, right mom." Right Marlie. Oh my little Momo. What would I do without her?

4 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so stickin cute! That is a good one for you guys to remember! She looking at that balloon like it is gold!

Krysta said...

You are doing awesome with the blogging! Keep it up! I love remembering little day to day things like that. Blogging is WAY more fun than writing in a boring old journal!

Tonya said...

Little Momo is the cutest!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Yes, we are so moving to AZ! We are so excited. Nick is actually involved with a huge project at work and will not be able to do anything with our house until January but once that is over we are putting our house up for sale! So if all goes well we will be there soon! Wish us luck!