Sunday, September 14, 2008
Do You Need These Mom?
So yestarday I decided to take a quick trip to target and pick up a few things we needed. So I'm standing in the feminie product isle looking at femine products. While behind me are my two sweet darling little girls who always keep things interesting for me found something to keep them occupied when I turned around they had pulled about 10 boxes of condoms off the shelfs and were building with them! I asked them to pick them up and put them back and Averie says well don't you need on of these? HaHaHa if she only knew what they were for. One day I WILL use this for blackmale! Oh thank heavens my life is never boring. By the way why are thoes in the "Femine" isle anyway? The stores should make a "Masculine" isle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You make me laugh every time you post! You are always building up blackmail for your kids. That will come in handy forsure one day!
You're right...they do need a masculine isle! Plus, I would have to say that YOU make life very funny and interesting...I think your cute kids get some of that from you!! :) Keep the stories coming. I LOVE them. You will love to read back on all of these too!
P.S. It's midnight right now and I am soooooo tired, but this was definitely worth staying awake to read!
Haha, that's hilarious! BTW, I like your crafty people making sign on the side, where did you find that?!?
Post a Comment