What are two girls to do with two make-up kits and nothing better to do?



After he was done getting his make over he got up and in his most womanly voice he could. Asked me if I thought he looked pretty and then tried to kiss me! AHHH! Jason is such a good "sport" when it comes to playing with his girls. Last time he let them paint his toe nails, then forgot to remove it. Next thing you know we were in California picking up our new car, and he was wearing flip flops.. ...Yes I said flip flops the lady selling us the car looks down at his feet and smilied. He tried to explain but who knows if she believed him.
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh!!! I could just picture him in flip-flops sporting the nail polish! He is SUCH a good sport. :)
LOL!! That is so hilarious, I'm cracking up. You are a natural blogger!! Good work on the pictures too, keep the laughs coming!
Jason looks beautiful! What a good daddy, I'm sure the girls just love to give him a makeover. That is so funny about the flip flops! I bet the lady had a good laugh about that!
Post a Comment