Thursday, September 18, 2008
I Guess I'm A Cheapo????
Today Marile had a birthday party to go to, so we went to the store to buy her little friend a birthday present. As we were walking into the store, Marlie and I were just enjoying a little mom daughter chit chat, then I asked her what she thought we should get her friend, or what she might like. She named a few different toys, and then asked me "does it have to be on sale, or can I buy anything?" I was blown away that at 4 she already has picked up on Jason and my obsession with buying the things that are on sale. Hopefully, we are teaching her something good, and not teaching her to be a cheapo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You always have the best stories with your kids! I love it! Oh and you are totally blowing most of us bloggers out of the water with how good you are about posting just about everyday!
Post a Comment