
So Jason left for the weekend, and I have been promising the kids when he leaves they could have a slumber party. I had 4 extra children for Friday night it was so funny to listen to these 5 little girls play "School" they all changed their names, and one played the teacher, but the best part was Averie wanted an important role in playing school so...... she decided she was going to be the lunch lady, it made me laugh so hard she was so excited. I thought to myself what a cute little kindergardner she has no idea the joke's that come with being a lunch lady. Now there is nothing wrong with being a lunch lady, but everytime I hear that I think of Adam Sandlers song lunch lady land. If you have never heard it find it cause it is funny. Now keeping these girls busy is way harder than ..................the boys

Just give them either the wii, or the X-Box and they will disapear for hours quietly until they smell rice krispy treats, then they come out of their video game coma for a few minuets!

So a pan of rice krispy treats later we have 7 happy kids! One tired mom, and one LUCKY dad who was enjoying some time away(please hurry home)! All in all I think it was a success. Now
how do you get all these kids to go to sleep???!!!!

Who really knows. I put a movie on, and went to bed. I have no Idea what time they went to sleep, but does that really matter? No not as much as being startled out of your sleep at 6:00 am on Saturday morning(the only sleep in day I get) by 7 noisy and hungry kids. Oh well I shouldn't have to do this again for a long time!!! Now I need a nap!!

3 comments:
How fun! Jason is a lucky guy to have excaped that. Now I would say he owes you a nap or something way better then that your own get-a-way!
Looks like good times!! Jason is missing out on all the fun!
You are so very, very, very brave...and such a good, fun mom to do that!!!
Post a Comment