This happened about a month ago but wanted to document it so I wouldn't forget what this picture was for. Keiton has to have something to go to sleep with, usually a blanket or stuffed animal. This particular day he was extra grumpy and really needed a nap. At the same time the other kids wanted to go swimming, so I told them to get their suits on, and like my kids do they strip down and leave their clothes and run out to the pool. Well this day was no different I had dirty clothes on the floor in my family room. So I got Keiton some milk and went outside to unlock the pool gate, by the time I came back in Keiton had already found something to sleep with and fell asleep. The only problem is he didn't find a blanket or stuffed animal he found Averie's dirty underwear!! I will have fun with this story someday:).
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I'll use anything to go to sleep
This happened about a month ago but wanted to document it so I wouldn't forget what this picture was for. Keiton has to have something to go to sleep with, usually a blanket or stuffed animal. This particular day he was extra grumpy and really needed a nap. At the same time the other kids wanted to go swimming, so I told them to get their suits on, and like my kids do they strip down and leave their clothes and run out to the pool. Well this day was no different I had dirty clothes on the floor in my family room. So I got Keiton some milk and went outside to unlock the pool gate, by the time I came back in Keiton had already found something to sleep with and fell asleep. The only problem is he didn't find a blanket or stuffed animal he found Averie's dirty underwear!! I will have fun with this story someday:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ohhh...the poor baby! What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right...until the wedding video! :0
LOL!! So funny!!
That is so funny! That will be serious black mail when he is a teenager! Have fun with that one!!
Post a Comment