Thursday, January 22, 2009

October, November continued.......



Keiton enjoying the chocolate cake!!!!!






Our Thanksgiving table view from upstairs.







When we got back from Disneyland it was time for Halloween and our carmel apple traditon.
We love to make these things and only do it once a year because I LOVE THEM! Need I say more. Halloween was fun Tonya was able to come and trick or treat with us. Jason borrowed Tonya's costume doesn't he look......well festive. We had a Pirate, Hannah Montana, Little Mermaid, and a little Giraffe. Life was low key for about 3 weeks until Thanksgiving then Averie had her little Thanksgiving feast at school, then Thanksgiving was here. We hosted the Blake side Thanksgiving at our house this year, we had a pretty large group but it was fun. Then the next day I woke up to keiton devouring the rest of the beautiful chocolate cake Michael brought over. Tonya and Jeremy were here so we were able to go to the Temple lights and catch a
3-D Imax movie. Tonya and Jeremy were supposed to leave on Monday but due to an unforseen event their trip lasted about 4-5 days longer:)..............That was it and on to December.........whew!!!!
















3 comments:

Kath said...

YUMMM! Glad we got in on the caramel apple tradition this year! Thanks!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Amazing! I thought forsure you were done blogging!!! Sounds like you have been busy but having alot of fun! Disneyland looked like so much fun. Krysta and Casey did that for their kids for Christmas!!

Tonya said...

Sweet glasses!! I just love unforseen events in life, so much that I hope I never have another again. I know that's not possible, but one can always hope! Are you going to do another post soon?? I like seeing myself in your pictures!! :)